QSR - Quick Service Restaurant
The QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) is an evolving market that is enhancing its communication equipment by using digital display both in the Indoors and Outdoors (Drive-Thru lanes). GDS E-Signage™ products dedicated to QSR, such as the D6 or Midas for Outdoor applications, are wrapped in a fully managed networked service, offering a dynamic communication tool that can be used in a variety of applications, including:
In/Out of the Restaurant Advertising – to boost sales in retail environments with digital advertising.
Brand building –to build brand awarenes and enhancing the customer experience and engagement, creating a loyalty link between patrons and brand reputation.
Corporate environment – to broadcast timely and geodynamic information over a network of screens in every restaurant areas, both Indoors and Outdoors.
Enhanced customer experience – to provide relevant messages to customers while they wait, such as the menu items in restaurant waiting areas, or in the Outdoor Drive-Thur lanes.
Interact with customers – to react to individuals as people move near them or touch them, making the OCB (Order Confirmation Board) and DMB (Digital Menu Board) an innovative evoluted means to dialogue with the restaurant offer.
Influencing customer behavior – to direct customers to in-store specials, speeding up cross-sell and up-sell commitement and ROI.
GDS offers a range of indoor, semi-outdoor and outdoor sunlight readable and reliable e-Signage™ displays for QSR enhanced by these trade mark features:
- G-Bond ® Optical and Thermal benefits.
- Enerlight™ Deliver vivid color and very low power consumption.
- G-Cool™ Thermal Management System -30°C + 50°C.
- G-Tool™ Remote Diagnostic System.
- G-Sunvision™ Allows LCD vision with polarized sunglasses.
- G-Safe™ Adjust brightness & reduced power assures 10yr life.
- G-Life™ Age protection assures day 1 performance for 10 yrs.
- G-Mark™ Read TFT brightness and colors from the front.