Controllers and Diagnostics
We design and manufacture controllers in-house in order to control the longevity of supply and increased performance and quality.
Our controllers also extend the capabilities of the LCD panel by enabling additional input signals (e.g. DVI standard or PAL) to be rescaled and played.
GDS offers controller boards that can be integrated with diagnostic capabilities and touch screen drivers (resistive and capacitive), reducing logistics costs of an additional board and increasing reliability of the complete system.
The embedded or standalone diagnostic system can have the following features:
- Monitoring of lamp brightness
- Fans, heaters, voltage failure feedback
- Real-time control over system health
- Internal temperature control
- Serial or USB interface
- Upscaling and downscaling capability
- Customizable to small form factor
- On request analogue, digital, composite/YUV RGB input options with daisy chain
- Optional touch screen drivers integration
- Optional diagnostic features